[opensuse-buildservice] GSoC 2013 update for the week ending on 14/06/2013
Hello folks,

So, here is my GSoC 2013 update for the week ending on 14/06/2013

Q. What have I done last week?

1. Finally getting a hang of openSUSE Hermes infrastructure and
Testing methods in OBS
2. Met with my mentor each day to discuss daily workings.
3. Discussed technicalities like OBS[api] call structure for the
discussion system over the OBS-ml
4. Discussed and learnt from my mentor on ActiveXML workings and how
OBS[webui] talks with OBS[api]

Q. What am I'm doing this week?

1. Well today onwards the coding period starts. So, firstly I will do
some quick fixes and make sure OBS runs smoothly on my system (local
api and webui).
2. Next, the plan is to setup the Comments Controller under the
OBS[api], this way we will get start on how and where OBS[webui] talks
to OBS[api]
further.
3. We decided that we wont be using the gem
acts_as_commentable_with_threading. As of now I will write up the
methods respective methods and migrations from scratch.

Q. What I couldn't achieve and Why?

1. Nothing crucial as of yet. Things are still going good :)

Feel free to pass on any comments, suggestions, criticism
or feedback you got. I am all eyes and ears ;).

Important links

Trello: https://trello.com/board/discussion-system/51a5ede2db062a7e6f001b7c

Cheers!
Shayon