Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Repository not updated, remove package's rpm not removed
  • From: Sebastian Schubert <schubert.seb@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2013 12:12:29 +0200
On 17/06/13 11:41, Michael Schroeder wrote:
On Sat, Jun 15, 2013 at 10:50:30PM +0200, Sebastian Schubert wrote:
Dear Michael, hi all,

thanks for fixing it. However, my initial problem and problem 2) from
above still remain!

Ah, the wonders of createrepo. It reuses the old xml data if a package is
unchanged, so just re-running createrepo did not help. I had to delete
the old repodata to make the weak dependencies appear again.

Regarding emacs-auctex, it's in the repo because it is still included
in the "patchinfo" package of yours.

Thanks a lot for fixing and the explanation!

Sebastian

< Previous Next >