Re: [opensuse-buildservice] GSoC: Setitng up API calls for OBS Discussion system
On 13.06.2013 17:01, Shayon Mukherjee wrote:
Hello,

My mentor and myself have worked on how commenting will work inside
OBS[api] and accordingly [webui] talk to [api]. Below mentioned are
the calls I am plan on setting up. Examples are provided at most of
the areas.

GET /source/<project>/_comments?limit=10&offset=0

I don't see how comments have any relation to /source - care to explain
how you ended up in the source controller? IMO it should work just like
the tag controller

/comment/<project>[/<package>

Greetings, Stephan