Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Constraints per spec file idea
On 14 июня 2013 10:47:30 Adrian Schröter wrote:
Am Freitag, 14. Juni 2013, 10:29:34 schrieb Tomáš Chvátal:
Thus the idea where i could specify in constraints which spec file they
are
applied to, not just to the whole package.

When I am thinking of it maybe there is some way how to exclude the
constraint from being in other linked packages, but I dunno if that is
possible or how to achieve that.

hm, please add this problem to FATE 313811, the multi spec file support.
We should think about this problem when implementing it.

Hi!

I didn’t find this FATE...

--
Friendly openSUSE Community