Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Site not responding
Am Mittwoch, 12. Juni 2013, 16:06:21 schrieb Michael Lindner:
Hi,

I can access build.opensuse.org but my home project keeps timing out.
Is there downtime scheduled again? I created a dummy account with a
different browser - same.

The SAN storage system with the binaries did hang up. Restarted for now
in the hope it works again (but I think our admins will have a look).

However, I see again now a storm of requests from automated remote sides.

We will work on that during this day.

(AG
Nürnberg)
Maxfeldstraße 5