Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Still trying to find a solution when a package depends on universe ubuntu repository
The ACE library is already present into the OBS service with an
official project, and it is available to all openSuse users and to
other RPM-based distros.
But for Debian and Ubuntu ACE is included in their official
repository, so there is no sense to create another package for .deb
distros into the OBS.
Take a look to the ACE repository on OBS:
https://build.opensuse.org/project/show?project=devel%3Alibraries%3AACE

So, I'm still stucked :-S

Regards
Gianluca.