Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Still trying to find a solution when a package depends on universe ubuntu repository

On Thursday 2013-06-06 10:38, Gianluca Massera wrote:

And, I disagree with you that the number of built binary packages
does not matter for OBS, because on the mailing list I read a lot of
messages about the waste of space, the waste of resources and so on.
And every time, the administrators instructs users to minimize the
use of resources. And hence, the solution 1 is definitely a waste of
resources because the source packages that I need to import will
build dozen of binary packages when I just need one of those and the
others will be unused but they will be built wasting resources.

But, if you submit ACE to the science/ project, all distros,
including openSUSE, which does not yet have libace, can benefit.