Re: [opensuse-buildservice] GSoC OBS comment system. Plan and Questions.
On 06.06.2013 16:33, Shayon Mukherjee wrote:

In the meanwhile, when you say, moving the subscription to OBS is a
good idea. Where exactly are we talking about ? That being said, from
which database or database-part (api or webui) should we be dealing
with?

The hidden long term plan is to get rid of the webui/api split, so
putting something into the webui that does not strictly belong there is
wasted effort.

Put everything in the API database and add a JSON interface in the webui
controller of it.

Greetings, Stephan