Re: [opensuse-buildservice] accidental deletion of devel:cloverleaf
Am Mittwoch, 5. Juni 2013, 08:48:53 schrieb Mark van Tinteren:
I Tried recreating a key but it won't let me so i'm kinda stuck.
Still can't add any build targets to devel:cloverleaf i'm not really
sure why it's balking over "Failed to add project or repository:
/usr/local/sbin/bssign:
256"

Looks like two bugs to me. The undelete did not restore the signkey and the
error reporting of not existing secret part of the key is hosed.

However, you should be able to create a new signkey with

osc signkey --create $your_project

everything should work afterwards.

We do not have signer test cases unfortunatly in our test suite due to some
problems :/ I think I need to work on that :/

bye
adrian

On Tue, Jun 4, 2013 at 3:18 PM, Mark van Tinteren <kigurame@xxxxxxxxx>