Re: [opensuse-buildservice] obs automatic provides
Thanks for the answer.
AutoReqProv: no
is exactly what I've been searching for. Thank you. :)

2013/6/5 Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>:
Am Mittwoch, 5. Juni 2013, 09:07:30 schrieb Martin Koegler:
On Tue, Jun 04, 2013 at 06:38:46PM +0300, Damian Ivanov wrote:
when I include in a package a library after building that package
automatically provides this lib.
My problem is that I would have than "have choices for libfoo" Is
there a way I can disable the automatic provides?

This is a rpmbuild feature:
http://www.rpm.org/max-rpm-snapshot/s1-rpm-depend-auto-depend.html

Yes, but the better way here is to make the choice clear. Either by Prefer
lines in prjconf or via changed requires or via #!BuildIgnore: ... lines in
spec file.