Re: [opensuse-buildservice] SR#173865 is superseded, but by what?
Am Dienstag, 4. Juni 2013, 14:26:12 schrieb Craig Gardner:

SR#173865 is superseded by SR#0, which is apparently not true or invalid.
Did the superseding SR disappear from the DB? What has happened here?

dunno either. should not be possible to happen ... I will extend the model
check that it raises an exception in that situation.

Can we find out which patch really superseded this SR?

I think it is here

openSUSE:Maintenance:1655 telepathy-idle.openSUSE_12.3_Update

So, according to "osc log" the request 174059 superseded that one

bye
adrian

Thanks.

(AG