Re: [opensuse-buildservice] accidental deletion of devel:cloverleaf
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 04 Jun 2013 13:13:36 +0200
On Dienstag, 4. Juni 2013, 12:18:50 wrote Jan Engelhardt:
On Tuesday 2013-06-04 05:12, Mark van Tinteren wrote:

So a few days ago i accidentally deleted our devel:cloverleaf space (don't
ask it was my fail of the year) i mailed adrian about it and he told me to
use osc undelete this however does not work due to the lack of privileges .
I know you all are very busy but if someone could get devel:cloverleaf back
in place (the subprojects are fine) i'll buy you a beer in greece.

osc log -D devel:cloverleaf/yourpackage
# note down the hash value
osc mkpac devel:cloverleaf/yourpackage

Does not work, when project can not be created with your permissions ;)

However, the project is back since this morning.

cd devel/cloverleaf/yourpackage
osc ci -m blabla
osc up -r hash
mv * /tmp/yourpkg/