[opensuse-buildservice] How to add repository to local OBS instance
  • From: Stefan Cocora <stefan.cocora@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 26 May 2013 09:05:57 +0100
Hi all,

I'm trying to build miro 6 for ubuntu 12.04 ubuntu 13.04 using my
self hosted version of OBS.
My self hosted version of OBS is 2.3.8.

The problem with miro is that it needs python-support which exists
only in the ubuntu universe repositories.

Reading the opensuse buildservice mailing list I saw that you can't
add ubuntu's universe to opensuse because of legal issues.

How can I add ubuntu universe to my self-hosted version of OBS ?

Regards,
Stefan