Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Re: post-build-checks error at OBS vs. OK locally
  • From: "Dmitriy Perlow" <dap@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 May 2013 08:00:30 +0300
Andreas Schwab <schwab@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> Sat, 18 May 2013 19:19:55 +0300:

"Dmitriy Perlow" <dap@xxxxxxx> writes:

When I build a package at my machine via osc I'll get rpm-s, but when I
push it to the OBS I'll get post-build-checks errors about compiler
warnings.

The compiler warnings check in check_gcc_output didn't properly handle
the timestamp prefix in the logfile of a local build. This has been
fixed in 12.3.

Andreas.

Another question: what package does contain it? Could I update it at my oS 12.2?

--
Dmitriy DA(P).DarkneSS Perlow / Linux x64