Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Possible Bug in rpmlint/OBS?
On Sunday 19 May 2013 06:14:01 you wrote:
Shawn,

Like with the last one you had of the same type: check the respective build
log for what error is being elevated here.

This oe for example is very common when a function prototype is missing and
the compiler implicitly defines one...

Dominique

Sent from my iPad