[opensuse-buildservice] Possible Bug in rpmlint/OBS?
I'm attempting to build devel:cloverleaf:Consort/athena and I keep running
into the following error:

[ 53s] ... testing for serious compiler warnings
[ 53s] (using /usr/lib/build/checks-data/check_gcc_output)
[ 53s] (using /var/tmp/build-root/.build.log)
[ 54s] E: athena 64bit-portability-issue athena-toolbar.c:457

Everything compiles fine, but I run into that error, and the packaging fails.

If I just build the tarball locally through the old ./configure && make and
then check the build log, the error on athena-toolbar.c:457 isn't there.

I'm running a current version of openSUSE Tumbleweed locally, and my
buildtarget for OBS is also openSUSE_Tumbleweed What is going on here?

Can somebody have a look at it?
< Previous Next >