Re: [opensuse-buildservice] OBS ignoring entires in %files?

Quoting Shawn W Dunn <sfalken@xxxxxxxxxxx>:

So I've got a package put together devel:cloverleaf:Consort consort-panel, and
I'm ending up with what appears to be rpmbuild ignoring the %files section for
the consort-panel.*.rpm package, and I have been bashing my head against my
desk since last night trying to figure out why. I don't see any issues with
the .spec file, but maybe I'm missing something.

I've tried using hardlinks (/usr/share instead of %{_datadir}, for instance}
but nothing seems to be making a difference.

I'd be tickled pink if somebody could have a look at that specfile and tell me
what I've got fscked up.....

Simple issue:

You overwrite the files section of your main package:

%files
%defattr(-,root,root)
[ a long list of files ]

%files -f consort-panel-3.0.lang
%defattr (- ,root,root)

=> this redefines the %files section for the main package...

this was supposed to be:

%files lang -f consort-panel-3.0.lang
%defattr (- ,root,root)

And then you should have more luck with your package.

Dominique