Re: [opensuse-buildservice] OBS ignoring entires in %files?
On Friday 17 May 2013 15:17:54 you wrote:
On Fri, May 17, 2013 at 06:02:05AM -0700, Shawn W Dunn wrote:
So I've got a package put together devel:cloverleaf:Consort consort-panel,
and I'm ending up with what appears to be rpmbuild ignoring the %files
section for the consort-panel.*.rpm package, and I have been bashing my
head against my desk since last night trying to figure out why. I
don't see any issues with the .spec file, but maybe I'm missing
something.

I've tried using hardlinks (/usr/share instead of %{_datadir}, for
instance} but nothing seems to be making a difference.

I'd be tickled pink if somebody could have a look at that specfile and
tell me what I've got fscked up.....

I think you need to specify

BuildRoot: %{_tmppath}/%{name}-%{version}-build

In the header.

Ciao, Marcus

Nope, just tried that, still getting the same "Installed but Unpackaged"
error...