Re: [opensuse-buildservice] OBS ignoring entires in %files?
On Fri, May 17, 2013 at 06:02:05AM -0700, Shawn W Dunn wrote:
So I've got a package put together devel:cloverleaf:Consort consort-panel,
and
I'm ending up with what appears to be rpmbuild ignoring the %files section
for
the consort-panel.*.rpm package, and I have been bashing my head against my
desk since last night trying to figure out why. I don't see any issues
with
the .spec file, but maybe I'm missing something.

I've tried using hardlinks (/usr/share instead of %{_datadir}, for instance}
but nothing seems to be making a difference.

I'd be tickled pink if somebody could have a look at that specfile and tell
me
what I've got fscked up.....

I think you need to specify

BuildRoot: %{_tmppath}/%{name}-%{version}-build

In the header.

Ciao, Marcus