[opensuse-buildservice] OBS ignoring entires in %files?
So I've got a package put together devel:cloverleaf:Consort consort-panel, and
I'm ending up with what appears to be rpmbuild ignoring the %files section for
the consort-panel.*.rpm package, and I have been bashing my head against my
desk since last night trying to figure out why. I don't see any issues with
the .spec file, but maybe I'm missing something.

I've tried using hardlinks (/usr/share instead of %{_datadir}, for instance}
but nothing seems to be making a difference.

I'd be tickled pink if somebody could have a look at that specfile and tell me
what I've got fscked up.....
< Previous Next >