Re: [opensuse-buildservice] problems with php5-hash preventing build of dependent pkgs
On May 16, 2013, at 4:34 AM, Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx> wrote:

Please send these kind of packaging problems directly to the people of the
project.

We talk about the OBS technology itself here in first place.

thanks
adrian

Sorry, I found a lot of hits discussing PHP 5.4 in searching what I thought was
this mailing list, but apparently I was mistaken -- I somehow managed to get
results from other mailing lists via the "advanced search" page on
lists.opensuse.org (probably due to my error). I guess this is not an OBS
issue unless I managed to hit some strange corner case of dependency resolution.

Would opensuse-packaging or -factory be a better list for this?

Thanks,

Andrew