Re: [opensuse-buildservice] openSUSE dropped packages
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 08 May 2013 16:05:58 +0200
On Mittwoch, 8. Mai 2013, 15:54:06 wrote Damian Ivanov:
Hi all,

i read about the openSUSE:Dropped here:
http://lists.opensuse.org/opensuse-buildservice/2009-03/msg00064.html

Is there any list or any other way I can see the reason it was
dropped? Also if there are dropped packages because of legal reasons
like stated in that old document they shouldn't even
reside on OBS. Maybe it is possible to create a wiki package with a
complete list of the dropped packages and why they have been dropped
(If the answer to the 1st question is no, I'd like to help with that
wiki page)?

osc log -D openSUSE:Factory $removed_package

should tell.

SUSE Linux Products GmbH