Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Arch support
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 08 May 2013 14:59:35 +0200
On Mittwoch, 8. Mai 2013, 14:46:43 wrote Michael Schroeder:
On Wed, May 08, 2013 at 02:44:54PM +0200, Adrian Schröter wrote:
Frankly, I do not want these hacks. How much do we bet that this cron hack
is lost when we move the server the next time?

We should finish the download on demand support. If we are not able to do
that
we should neither waste our time with workarounds. They will eat more time
in
the long run.

Does that translate to "I, Adrian, will personally finish the
download on demand support in the near future"? ;-)

Either I or someone else. But I won't accept more hacks in any case.

SUSE Linux Products GmbH