Re: [opensuse-buildservice] ppc build fail
On Tuesday 07 May 2013, Dinar Valeev wrote:
On Tue, May 7, 2013 at 4:15 PM, Ruediger Meier <sweet_f_a@xxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,

since some weeks ppc build fail very often with something like
--------
Waiting for device /dev/vda to appear: ok
fsck from util-linux 2.21.2
fsck: fsck.ext4: not found
fsck: error 2 while executing fsck.ext4 for /dev/vda
fsck failed. Mounting root device read-only.
Mounting root /dev/vda
mount -o ro,defaults -t ext4 /dev/vda /root
run-init: /.build/build: Exec format error
exitcode=0x00000100

That problem I'm not aware of.

Do you remember where it happens? We have some memory issues, with
the new build machines.
Like Invalid pointer errors or Inappropriate ioctl.

For example here
osc remotebuildlog home:rudi_m umpf openSUSE_12.3_ports ppc | less

Maybe see also the other packages in home:rudi_m

Could also be that my setup is wrong!? I have this one to mix all ports
into openSUSE_12.3_ports:
---
<repository name="openSUSE_12.3_ports">
<path project="openSUSE:12.3" repository="ports"/>
<path project="devel:ARM:AArch64:12.3" repository="standard"/>
<path project="devel:ARM:12.3:Contrib:RaspberryPi" repository="standard"/>
<arch>aarch64</arch>
<arch>armv5el</arch>
<arch>armv7l</arch>
<arch>ppc</arch>