Re: [opensuse-buildservice] prevent OBS from preventing "BuildRequires: -post-build-checks"
Hi Michael,

thanks a lot for the clarification!

I was very much irritated from the many RPMLINT errors/warnings, because I initially tought that

BuildRequires: -post-build-checks or better
BuildConflicts: post-build-checks

disables also RPMLINT checks, which it doesn't;
but it disables post-build-checks, which both actually do!
So you´re right, Michael. And I intermingled that in my mind ...

Problem here is probably another one. Could be:
[ 32s] RPMLINT report:
[ 32s] error: cannot open Pubkeys index using db3 - No such file or directory (2)
[ 39s] rpmlint: E: badness 1250 exceeds threshold 1000, aborting.

which is caused by an even worser OSC Radiator.spec + package (v4.11) in terms of (RPM) compliance.

Thanks for you hints, guys.

Skål,
Flo