Re: [opensuse-buildservice] prevent OBS from preventing "BuildRequires: -post-build-checks"
Hi Marcus,

thx 4 your reply.

Already tried that; unfortunately no impact.
We have OBS v2.3.4-5.1 (obs-server/obs-worker) installed.

I guess OBS prevents disabling post-build-checks due to some new policy introduced in the last month or so, because approximately half a year ago disabling post-build-checks via "BuildRequires: -post-build-checks" in .spec was still possible.

Greets