[opensuse-buildservice] RHEL 6.x in OBS 2.4 Build fails
Hi,

I have another problem with OBS.
Everything is running fine except the Builds for RHEL 6.3 and 6.4.
All other distributions (openSUSE 12.2, Fedora 17 and Debian6) I
configured in my OBS instance build well.

I use the same prjconf as in the SUSE OBS and the packages from the
RHEL6.x install DVDs. It seems like there is a problem when initializing
the RPM database in the buildroot of the package. I googled the error
message but I haven't found something with the obs.

If I run a localbuild on my workstation the package builds well. Also on
a running 2.3 instance.
What am I doing wrong?

This is the error message:
[...]

[ 12s] [47/49] preinstalling rpm...
[ 12s] [48/49] preinstalling policycoreutils...
[ 19s] [49/49] preinstalling rpm-libs...
[ 22s]
[ 22s] initializing rpm db...
[ 23s] error: cannot open Name index using db3 - No such file or
directory (2)
[ 23s] reordering...cycle: glibc -> glibc-common -> bash

[...]

Full log:
http://pastebin.com/Utg4e5H4

Thanks and regards,