Re: [opensuse-buildservice] package links between projects
On Fri, May 3, 2013 at 8:58 AM, Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx> wrote:
On Freitag, 3. Mai 2013, 08:45:49 wrote Darin Perusich:
Hello All,

To fulfill a dependency in the server:monitoring repository I need to
link to a package in devel:languages:python, python-pysphere. Should
this be a _link or _aggregate?

Given that I will not be making any modifications to it's source I
believe it's an _aggregate, but i'm never sure what type of link to
setup. I'm a maintainer of server:monitoring so I'm able to create the
link myself, I just want to ensure I create it properly.

Can't you just build against the other projects repository ?

It's not a build dependency but a package dependency so I need the
package to be available in server:monitoring.