[opensuse-buildservice] package links between projects
  • From: Darin Perusich <darin@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 May 2013 08:45:49 -0400
Hello All,

To fulfill a dependency in the server:monitoring repository I need to
link to a package in devel:languages:python, python-pysphere. Should
this be a _link or _aggregate?

Given that I will not be making any modifications to it's source I
believe it's an _aggregate, but i'm never sure what type of link to
setup. I'm a maintainer of server:monitoring so I'm able to create the
link myself, I just want to ensure I create it properly.

Thanks!

--
Later,
Darin