[opensuse-buildservice] Re: OBS 2.4 upgrade:
  • From: Troy Telford <ttelford.groups@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 May 2013 14:17:03 -0600
On 2013-05-01 18:55:21 +0000, Troy Telford said:

I have my own OBS instance, and I decided to try upgrading to 2.4

This didn't go well...

I've used the RPM repositories (not the appliance) for 5-6 years now.

So, I upgraded the packages, and tried to run

RAILS_ENV="production" rake db:migrate

and I end up with errors:

undefined local variable or method `config' for main:Object

I get the same error when a user tries to load the web UI (though with a nicer screen)

Help?!?
-- Troy Telford

Looks like I missed some configuration: I found a few *.rpmnew files that had configuration options I needed to migrate.

I have other issues, but this one is solved.

--
Troy Telford