Re: [opensuse-buildservice] timezone package not in openSUSE 12.3/Factor workers
El 29/03/13 10:40, Darin Perusich escribió:
Hello All,

I've been looking at an issue with the perl-DBIx-SearchBuilder package
in d:l:p where "make test" was failing openSUSE_12.3 and Factory. It
turns out %check is failing because the timezone package is no longer
included in the default OS image for openSUSE 12.3 and Factory. I can,
and will, add timezone as a BuildRequire for this package but didn't
know if this was by design or if it was overlooked and should be part
of the default OS image.

Working as expected you have to buildrequire timezone