[opensuse-buildservice] timezone package not in openSUSE 12.3/Factor workers
  • From: Darin Perusich <darin@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2013 09:40:08 -0400
Hello All,

I've been looking at an issue with the perl-DBIx-SearchBuilder package
in d:l:p where "make test" was failing openSUSE_12.3 and Factory. It
turns out %check is failing because the timezone package is no longer
included in the default OS image for openSUSE 12.3 and Factory. I can,
and will, add timezone as a BuildRequire for this package but didn't
know if this was by design or if it was overlooked and should be part
of the default OS image.

Thanks!

--
Later,