Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Private OBS instance webui Authentication failed
  • From: Darin Perusich <darin@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2013 09:51:44 -0400
Hi Henne,

On Wed, Mar 27, 2013 at 8:27 AM, Henne Vogelsang <hvogel@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hey,

On 26.03.2013 16:11, Darin Perusich wrote:

I'm setting up a private obs instance on an opensuse 12.1 system and
the setup's gone off without issue until I attempt to log into the web
interface. When attempting to login with Admin/opensuse I get
authentication failed. I'm able to log into the API using osc and a
browser. From the webui production.log it looks like it's missing
some configuration but I'm not sure where to look for that, the log is
below.

What do I need to do this resolve this?

OpenSUSE 12.1
openSUSE_Tools_2.3 -
http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/openSUSE:/Tools:/2.3/openSUSE_12.1/

You really should use

https://build.opensuse.org/project/show?project=OBS:Server:2.4

it's close to release and 2.3 doesn't receive much care anymore.

I just updated to 2.4, updated/configured OBS and it's working now.

[FATAL|#21143] ActionController::RoutingError (No route matches
"/configuration.json" with {:method=>:get}):

Something goes terribly wrong. Are you sure you connect to the right
host/port for the api?

Now that I'm looking at the old webui production config it was the
frontend_port, it was set to the default 443 and not changed to 444.

Without a complete log and details about how you've set this up one
can't tell what wrong.