Re: [opensuse-buildservice] obs clone whole project
  • From: Claudio Freire <klaussfreire@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2013 11:42:06 -0300
On Tue, Mar 26, 2013 at 11:32 AM, Matwey V. Kornilov
<matwey.kornilov@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,

I want to clone whole a project (or link, or branch, or something like that)
into my home:. And I don't want to do it manually branching every package. I
think it is possible to do it in more easy way. What I need to reach:

1. ability to edit prjconf of the clone project

2. ability to patch some packages and add new, not existing in original
project

Try obstag[0] and obs2obscopy[1]. It's quite likely they can be
configured to link to head, rather than a particular revision.

[0] http://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:OBS_Light_Obstag#obstag
[1] http://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:OBS_Light_Obstag#obs2obscopy