[opensuse-buildservice] obs clone whole project
  • From: "Matwey V. Kornilov" <matwey.kornilov@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2013 18:32:24 +0400
Hi,

I want to clone whole a project (or link, or branch, or something like that)
into my home:. And I don't want to do it manually branching every package. I
think it is possible to do it in more easy way. What I need to reach:

1. ability to edit prjconf of the clone project

2. ability to patch some packages and add new, not existing in original
project

I want to test RPM AutoReqProv scripts for Erlang. I need separate project
cloned from devel:languages:erlang, where all packages will be rebuilt with
my magic and available for everyone to install and test.