Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Error building 12.3 opensuse kernel
On Mon, Mar 25, 2013 at 9:55 AM, Dmitry Teslenko <dteslenko@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hello!

I want to branch current 12.3 opensuse kernel package to build it with
custom config.addon.tar.bz2 configuration file.

I've tried branching Kernel:stable and openSUSE:12.3:Update
kernel-default package with no luck.

I get this error:
could not retrieve ssl certificate: 400 remote error:
/usr/local/sbin/bssign 256

Here's link to error:
https://build.opensuse.org/package/live_build_log?arch=x86_64&package=kernel-desktop&project=home%3Akrab_mozga%3Abranches%3AopenSUSE%3A12.3%3AUpdate&repository=standard

I don't know if it causes your problem, but with the kernel, there is
a main project that is very basic. Basically just the source. You
should branch it, then use osc to create linked packages as
appropriate.

A example is:
==
login=JohnDoe

osc copypac Kernel:SLE11-SP1 kernel-source home:$login:Evergreen-11.1

for p in kernel-{default,desktop,pae,xen,vanilla,syms}; do
osc linkpac -C copy home:$login:Evergreen-11.1 kernel-source
home:$login:Evergreen-11.1 $p
done
==
Better documented at link below, not sure where else you can find it.

http://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Evergreen_11.2#The_Kernel_packagers_update_process

Greg