Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Buildservice mirrors?
Dear Jim Henderson,
I recently done a mirror of my repository on build service.
I found all informations on this page:
http://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Mirror_infrastructure

and I successfully mirrored my repository with the following command:

rsync -rlpt rsync.opensuse.org::buildservice-repos/home:/EmmeG:/LARAL/

Cheers,
Gianluca.