[opensuse-buildservice] Re: Any docs for development about open build service
You want to write a book about OBS development? Don't think it will sell
very well :)

But indeed: digging into the code and then asking specific question is
preferable.

First , Thanks for your advise!
Then I followed your advise and dug into the codes from webui to frontend
api and the backend srcserver with ruby debugger and perl debugger. Now I
suffer from something again.
1. When I use perl debugger to debug the process that the api data (such as
creating a project) transfers to srcserver,
and I can followed in BSStdServer and BSServer, but when srcserver forks, I
can't follow it. Any way to debug multi-process like gdb in perl?

2. After compiling the dispatches in bs_srcserver, how do the functions
execute one by one? Just like who writes the xml data to
/srv/obs/source/:upload/pidfile at creating a project.

I am so sorry to bother you again.

-----
Go OBS