Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Re: New project openSUSE:Current?
On Friday 2013-03-15 19:08, Cristian Morales Vega wrote:

It's still pointing to openSUSE:12.1:Update. Could you update it to
point to openSUSE:12.2:Update?

done

That time of the year has one again come back. openSUSE:12.3:Update?

Yes. BTW, on the matter of automatically changing prjmeta to auto-insert
new repositories (such as openSUSE:12.3 when openSUSE:12.2) existed,
Adrian has spoken against (on IRC): "I want to see if people really care
about their stuff, so that unmaintained stuff do not creates build load
anymore". I would interpret this to be a "no" on the openSUSE:Current
idea for the same reason.