Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Forcefull removal of buildtargets failing

Quoting Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>:

On Donnerstag, 14. März 2013, 20:25:42 wrote Bjørn Lie:
Hi all.

I'm trying to remove a repo/buildtarget that other users have branched
from, yet doing it the "suggest" way via

bjolie@embla:~> osc meta prj -e Project:FOO -f
Sending meta data...
BuildService API error: 500
Try again? ([y/N]): n
discarding /tmp/osc_metafile.DoNwAp.xml
bjolie@embla:~>

lands me in this lovely errormsg.

Pretty sure this worked fine before latest changes on the obs.
Does anyone have some insight into what might be going wrong?

This is on your local instance?

Which exact OBS version do you run?

please check also the api production.log file for some trace.
You find this here: /srv/www/obs/api/log/

Nope, it's on build.o.o:

The 'goal' is to remove SLE-11-SP1 from GNOME:Apps (we build against
SP2 already).

Dominique