Re: [opensuse-buildservice] How to Bypass user authentication during webui debug
Am 08.03.2013 06:16, schrieb cheyw:
Dear All

Now I Encountered a problem about debugging webui.

I follow the steps at the debug website
(http://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Build_Service_Webclient_Development#Debugging),
when I access 'localhost/project/list_public' or something else after
execute the "script/server", the browser is always showing me that
"Unauthorized access, please login" and so on .

As we know, at this time there is no any user in database. How can I bypass
the problem ? Or I did something wrong ?

This depends on what you want. What you can do is start the test api
(./script/start_test_api) and then configure config/options.yml to use
localhost:3203 as api location

Greetings, Stephan