Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Internet access during local build
On 03/06/2013 04:43 PM, Gianluca wrote:
Dear All,
in the %build section of an .spec file I'm writing I need to run a
thirds part script that use wget to download some file directly from
internet.
If I try to build the .rpm locally to check any error before to commit
the changes, I'll get the following error:

Resolving www.netlib.org (www.netlib.org)... failed: Connection refused.
wget: unable to resolve host address `www.netlib.org'

It seems that during the build of an rpm there is no internet access.
How can I configure osc in order to have internet access during the
local building of packages ??

This is not possible at all.

Why do you need to do this at all? Can't you download them before?

Andreas