Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Re: Any docs for development about open build service
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 05 Mar 2013 08:17:03 +0100
On Montag, 4. März 2013, 17:48:08 wrote Aaron Yung:
the database is purely in the hand of the API, if you create a project,
the API will push things into the backend. Check app/models/project.rb's
write_to_backend function

I can't get you very well!
Can you explain it in greater details ? Thanks very much ~

A mailing list can not replace a book (which we do not have for this
unfortunatly).
But when you have specific questions, we may can help you.

bye
adrian

SUSE Linux Products GmbH