[opensuse-buildservice] OBS for a library, example and directions
Hi,

Since I am new with obs, I am asking for some directions.

Questions:

* Which is the status of the proposed workflow for git:
http://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Build_Service_Concept_GitUpstreamSupport

* In case of using the separated workflow, is there an easy way to
add/delete files using the information of the new tarball? Assuming
the building dependencies are the same, the only difference would be
these changes (adding/deleting files, if I understand correctly). For
adding, I think I could use something extreme like: osc add `find .`.
But for deleting... it may be more complicated.

* Is there an example of a package which use cmake? Particularly, I
would like to have an example for a library.

* For a ubuntu package, for example, will the system generated a
repository with all the dependencies ready and possible to be added as
a repository into /etc/apt/sources.list? Or will the user need to
install all the dependency manually? What about the unnecessary
dependencies (like packages that are already in default repositories)?
Sorry but I couldn't find this information in the wiki. Another option
could be something similar to: "Create Patterns" (but for Ubuntu, and
other distributions).
http://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Build_Service_Tutorial#Create_Patterns

Best regards, and thanks in advance!

--