[opensuse-buildservice] Replace link with copy of a package
Hi,

I have a number of packages in systemsmanagement:chef:master that are currently links to other packages. I want to replace them with copies from the respective devel projects.

Example: systemsmangement:chef:master/ruby-common.
I deleted the package via the obs web interface and 'osc rdelete', and copypaced ruby-common bacht to s:c:m:
osc copypac devel:languages:ruby ruby-common systemsmangement:chef:master

The new package is still a link see: https://build.opensuse.org/package/show?package=ruby-common&project=systemsmanagement%3Achef%3Amaster

What am I doing wrong, and how can I actually get rid of the link?

Regards,
Nanuk