Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Building arm packages locally with osc
On 02/22/2013 08:46 AM, Togan Muftuoglu wrote:
On 02/22/2013 02:09 PM, Robert Schweikert wrote:
Hi,

So I use the following

osc build --vm-type=qemu --alternative-project=openSUSE:Factory:ARM
standard armv7l slim.spec

But unfortunately I am getting

booting qemu ...

/usr/bin/build: line 1762: /usr/bin/qemu: No such file or directory

Displaimer, I have not done this before, but based on the error message
I'd say you want to create a link

-> cd /usr/bin
-> ln -s qemu-kvm qemu

or qemu-YOUR_ARCHITECTURE instead of qemu-kvm

Good tip what do you mean by YOUR_ARCHITECTURE. The host system which is
x86-64 or the target armv7l

Never mind, really dumb advise. First think than type, sorry. I should have pointed you this way in my first response:

https://en.opensuse.org/HCL:Chroot

And more stuff about ARM: https://en.opensuse.org/Portal:ARM

Tech Lead
rjschwei@xxxxxxxx