Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Re: osc build can't find dependency
Am 21.02.2013 22:00, schrieb Archie Cobbs:
On Thu, Feb 21, 2013 at 4:41 AM, Stephan Kulow <coolo@xxxxxxx> wrote:
unresolvable: nothing provides perl(Linux::DVB)

Well well. Who thought it was a good idea to set

<useforbuild>
<disable/>
</useforbuild>

Suprisingly: the maintainer of the project.

And that person is you.

OK, you guys have lost me. If there is either a solution to my issue,
or a funny joke hiding in this conversation, I don't get it.

CPAN-L is provided as is, see the description of the project:

CPAN modules not in devel:languages:perl

This project builds all cpan modules generated by cpanspec without
developer interaction. If you want to fix a package,
copypac it from here and then submit it to devel:languages:perl

Greetings, Stephan