[opensuse-buildservice] OpenSUSE OBS projects confusion
I see there are several projects building OBS and hence several repositories serving the tools:

openSUSE:Tools
openSUSE:Tools:1.7
openSUSE:Tools:2.0
openSUSE:Tools:2.1
openSUSE:Tools:2.3
openSUSE:Tools:2.4
OBS:Server:2.4
OBS:Server:Unstable

Can I ask what they are all for? I presume legacy versions in the openSUSE:Tools:X.X projects, and openSUSE:Tools being stable.

I currently run an ancient 2.1 local installation in dire need of upgrade. It is patched somewhat to customise the HTML for our organisation, so it builds itself, but makes updating ... interesting. With the imminent release of 2.4 I am wondering which repository to branch from.

Regards
Magnus