[opensuse-buildservice] have choice for postgresql-devel
Hi,
when trying to build the package sumo depending on gdal-devel (from
Application:Geo), I get
"have choice for postgresql-devel needed by libgdal-devel:
postgresql-devel postgresql92-devel" but only for the x86_64 versions
of 12.3 and Factory
https://build.opensuse.org/project/monitor?project=home%3Abehrisch . I
know that I could add a prefer to work around this, but I wonder
whether this is a bug because neither the gdal spec nor postgres or
sumo have anything platform specific in their spec (as far as I can
tell). Any hints?

Best regards,
Michael