[opensuse-buildservice] removed packages, wiped binaries -- built package still hangin' around
In a private OBS instance, I ran into a problem that remains unresolved.
I deleted a package and found that other packages were still using it for build.
In an attempt to fix this (weird) situation, I even wiped *all* of the
binaries for the project. No dice.
After logging into the actual build server, I found in:
/srv/obs/build/$PROJECT/$REPO/$ARCH/:full only two files -- the *name*
of the built package with two extensions: .rpm and .meta.
What happened here? Clearly there seems to be a bug, but where? More
importantly for the time being, how do I remediate?
I'll note that the publishing of the package was disabled before it
was deleted altogether. Perhaps that is relevant?
I'm on openSUSE 12.1 with OBS 2.3

--
Jon